Search Inside Yourself (SIY) was born at Google and has become a globally recognized program. In 2007, Google brought together leading experts in mindfulness, neuroscience and emotional intelligence to develop an in-house training for Google employees that helps them integrate the key building blocks for well-being, collaboration, and leadership. This became Search Inside Yourself and quickly grew to be the most popular training program in the company. Even after being taught for years at Google, when a new program opens enrolment, it fills almost immediately and receives a long wait list.
The SIY program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration and effective leadership. The SIY program has also been tested for success at Google. Organizations and individuals look to Search Inside Yourself to learn skills to:
· Improve communication and collaboration skills
· Develop outstanding leadership
· Increase creativity and innovation
· Reduce stress and experience greater overall well-being
The SIY program can be tailored to your organization’s culture and needs. The core of Search Inside Yourself is a two-day in-person program with follow-up practices to support participants to
make habit changes at work that lead to greater well-being and emotional intelligence. SIY programs are delivered in- person by one or two SIY-certified teachers. More options to bring SIY into an organization include:
· A Standalone SIY Program includes an interactive 2-day in-person training, followed by 4-weeks of recommended peer-to-peer practices to sustain and integrate learning and self-directed growth from the inside out.
· Keynote Address and Half-Day Introductory Programs are an introduction to mindfulness practices to develop perspective and presence as a leader.
· Internal Train-the-Trainer programs scale the delivery of the SIY program and support company-wide growth.